Incident 1: I was our of town, 4th of July weekend and my card did not work, after 15 minutes on hold and rep. obtain my informtion, after the vetting she informed me she cant help, i would have to call back on the next business Day, which was 4 days away. The commi

Incident 2: I was on hold for 26 minutes, after confirming information the line was disconnected. I called back #2

Same day on hold for 20 minuted and disconnected, i requested the transfer number and the rep was rude. #3

Now I am on hold for the auto informed 30 minute wait.

Really I am lost in regards to proper costumer service.

DO SOMETHING

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Municipal Credit Union. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Municipal Credit Union to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Municipal Credit Union and municipal credit union customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments